What was it like to be face to face with Jesus?
What does Heaven look like?
And what did Randy Kay learn from his afterlife encounter?
As a human development researcher, medical advisor, and director of clinical support, Randy Kay was not given to fantastical ideas about the spirit realm or embellished “divine encounters.”
But after clinically dying in the hospital, Randy Kay had a life-changing afterlife experience with Jesus in Heaven.
In his first book, Dying to Meet Jesus, Randy shared this experience, but not the supernatural insights and profound discoveries he received. Now, Randy senses a timely assignment from the Holy Spirit to answer the question so many readers have asked: what did you learn while you were in Heaven?
In Revelations from Heaven, Randy leads you into a heavenly encounter of your own, revealing 31 revelations that God is unveiling to you. These insights include…
- Emboldened Prayer:A biblical perspective on encounters in Heaven and how they embolden our prayer lives.
- Conversations with Jesus: Insights that were exchanged while Randy communicated with Jesus in Heaven.
- Angelic and Demonic Activity:How there is a very real, invisible realm battling over the souls of humanity.
- Race and Ethnicity in Heaven: In eternity, how do people see one another and how does God see them?
- The Sights, Sounds, and Senses of Heaven: In Heaven, the five senses are enhanced and there are new senses that earthly language cannot explain.
- Heaven’s Perspective on Sadness and Grief: How tears are kept and collected in bottles.
- The Difference Between “Paradise” and Heaven:When a believer dies, where do they really go?
Take hold of the amazing truths that Heaven has released through Randy’s incredible experience, and see for yourself the powerful life-change that can accompany Revelations from Heaven.