Out Into the Desert is an honest survey of Western Christianity, along with Karl and Laura’s personal story as they journeyed through 20-plus years of ministry. Let the Forehands be your guide as they examine these questions and more …
- Is it okay to take some time off from religion and do this assessment?
- Are there things we can’t see because we’re too close?
- Where else can we find community?
- Is it possible to thrive outside of organized religion?
- If Jesus were physically here, would he go to church?